Woodpecker Satelec Type Ultrasonic Scaler Tips (Each)
- GD1: Removal of supragingival deposits in all quadrants.
- GD2: Removal of heavy supragingival deposits. Apply flat end to surface of teeth.
- GD3: Removal of supragingival deposits in all quadrants, including the interproximal and sulcus areas.
- GD4: Recommended for the treatment of interproximal spaces and for supragingival scaling.
- GD5: Recommended for treating simple cases and gross supragingival scaling.
- The PD1: Slim and sharp, recommended for cleaning and irrigating of subgingival deposits.
- The PD3: Recommended for cleaning and irrigating of periodontal deep pockets.
- The PD4: Recommended for cleaning and irrigating of periodontal shallow pockets.
- ED1: 120° holder, used to hold the file diameter Ф0.7mm or Ф0.8mm. Recommended for the cleaning and irrigating of the root canal, usually used for the anterior teeth.
- ED2: 95° holder, used to hold the file diameter Ф0.7mm or Ф0.8mm. Recommended for cleaning and irrigation of the root canal, usually used for the molar teeth.
- ED3: Recommended for melting gutta-percha. Immerse the instrument in eugenol before inserting it in the canal. Slightly press the instrument against the cone of gutta-percha and activate the scaler to condense until the canal is filled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.