The perfect solution for Dental Practices
We can service your reverse osmosis system. Please email us or use the contact us form to send us a picture of your system and we can get back to with a price.
If you do not currently own a reverse osmosis system please consider:
The HT+ Dental & Lab Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System is a digitally controlled reverse osmosis system with Smart Water capability that is specifically designed for dental and medical applications where deionised water is required. The system incorporates high quality filters, easy Plug & Play components and a digital controller which tracks filter lifetime as well as measuring instantaneous water purity.
After the reverse osmosis process, the HT+ is equipped with a mixed bed filter which purifies the water down to deionised levels. The mixed bed filter will change colour when it is time to change it, additionally, the digital controller can be set to cut water when filter lifetime is achieved in order to not damage the autoclave sterilisers. The system also comes equipped with a digital controller with Smart Water capabilities. HT+ continuously analyses the purified water and displays the results on screen. The system will know when water is consumed and immediately reverse flush the membrane filters afterwards to protect water quality. The Smart Water System does many things in the background such as track water temperature, errors and filter lifetime in order to give the highest up-time possible while delivering the best experience. With the push of a button or by looking at the bar graph on the display, the user will know exactly how many days are left until the next filter change. The system will also create a sound alarm when it is time to change the filters and even cut the water flow if it is surpassed significantly.
• Ideal for autoclaves / sterilisers
• Will Remove up to 99.99% of impurities from UK mains water
• Under the counter commercial system that generates DI water
• Plug & Play parts for easy maintenance
• Total of 5 hygienically packaged ﬁlters
• Meets HTM requirements: 0-3 ppm (TDS) DI water (DI quality)
• Smart Water Technology digital controller
• Analyses water, tracks ﬁlter lifetime and optimizes performance
• Automatic ﬂush of membrane ﬁlters for optimum water quality
• Standing model, no need to mount to wall
• Small footprint for easy installation and service
• 6 Month pre-ﬁlter change lifetime
• DI ﬁlter change lifetime when TDS changes (1-6 months)
• RO Membrane ﬁlter change lifetime when TDS changes (18-24 months)
• Full, courteous support provided by experienced professionals