Compressor Pressure Vessel Inspection (PVI)
Autoclave Pressure Vessel Inspection (PVI) Vacuum and Non Vacuum (N,B and S type)
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR 2000)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1992.
It is a mandatory requirement that compressors, autoclaves and their associated pipework and protective devices are regularly inspected as specified in the written scheme of examination and by a competent person. Our engineers are qualified to complete a full Written Scheme of Examination in accordance with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000. This in turn will form the basis of compliance to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1992. Without a valid inspection you may also be invalidating your practice insurance. We will issue a reminder well in advance to ensure you remain compliant.
Why is it important?
- As an employer you must ensure that all work equipment is safe and in good working condition
- Each vessel must be inspected at regular intervals as specified on the Written Scheme of Examination
- A written report must be provided at each inspection detailing the condition of the vessel(s)
- Each vessel must be serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Records of servicing and inspection must be kept
- All members of staff must be fully trained in the operation of autoclaves prior to use.
How can we help you?
- Conveniently arranged appointments to fit around your busy schedule
- Service reports provided are compliant with CQC standards
- We will remind you of the pressure vessel inspections due on your dental equipment to ensure you are up-to-date
- On-site training and advice given to get the most from your equipment