Service Area: Bristol, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Exeter, Somerset, Hereford, Worcestershire, South Wales. If your area is not listed you can give us a call on 01928 262128 to see if we can help.
To get the best from your autoclave(s) regular servicing will repay you with increased efficiency and fewer breakdowns, you will conform to manufacturers recommendations and comply with CQC and HIW standards.
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1992 states that equipment must be serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
Our engineers will service your autoclave in line with the manufacturers guidelines.
Why we are just what you’re looking for!
- Conveniently arranged appointments to fit around your busy schedule
- Service reports provided are compliant with CQC and HIW standards
- We will remind you of annual/bi-annual routine servicing of your dental equipment to ensure your equipment servicing is up-to-date
- Onsite training and advice to get the most from your equipment
- Maintenance contracts available for autoclaves