Walker Electronics Q105 Ultrasonic Bath
The Q105 Is Our Entry Level HTM0105 Compliant Ultrasonic Cleaner. Specifically Designed With Full HTM0105 Compliance In Mind It Is Ideal For Cleaning A Wide Range Of Instruments.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Stainless Steel tank and case
- No/low fluid sensing
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins
- Interlocking lid
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature and power consumption
- Automatic degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- PIC chip technology – can be reprogrammed if required
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to PC – DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER FOR PC HERE
- RS232 port for printing of results on printer
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Save log to memory stick (supplied)
- Enhanced frequency control. Controls the units power and frequency even better than before resulting in improved cleaning.
- Easy to use menu functions for all features
When purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use in a Dental Surgery ALWAYS check the annual servicing costs. Some manufactures charges are VERY HIGH and some don’t offer this service which MUST be carried out each year to comply with HTM01-05 and CQC regulations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.