Ritter by Midmark 223 Barrier Free Exam Table - Warehouse Clearance
Never used, warehouse clearance. Small damage to upholstery on end as pictured.
Collection from GL16 8RE
Midmark Ritter 223 Barrier Free Exam Table Features
The Midmark Ritter 223 Barrier Free is a power examination table. The exam table is used as a chair or table to provide positioning and support of patients during general examinations and procedures conducted by qualified medical professionals in an office environment. This table is designed to lower to 18 inches from the floor making it easier for patients to get on the table and eliminate access strain on their backs as well as the back of the physicians and staff.
- Power height and back.
- 400-pound patient weight capacity.
- 18” to 37” seat height adjustment.
- Standard foot control.
- Weight: 315 lbs.
Midmark Ritter 223 Barrier Free Exam Table Specifications
- Height: 18 to 37” (45.7 to 94 cm)
- Width: 28.5” (72.4 cm)
- Length: 76” (193 cm)
- Weight: 315 lbs. (142.8 kg)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Height: 10 to 37” (45.7 to 94 cm)
- Back: 0° (Horizontal) to + 80° ±5°
- Pelvic Tilt: Max: 7° ±2°; Min: 1.5°
- Height Speed: 12 - 26 seconds
- Back Speed: 15 - 20 seconds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.