Pressure Vessel Inspections – Written Scheme of Examination
- Compressor pressure vessel inspection ( Compressor PVI )
- Autoclave pressure vessel inspection ( PVI ) (N,B and S type)
It is a mandatory requirement that compressors and autoclaves are regularly inspected by a competent person. Our engineers are qualified to complete a full Written Scheme of Examination in accordance with the PSSR 2000. Without a valid inspection you may be invalidating your practice insurance. We will issue a reminder well in advance to ensure you remain compliant.
Why is it important?
- As an employer you must ensure that all work equipment is safe and in good working condition
- Each vessel must be inspected at regular intervals as specified on the Written Scheme of Examination
- A written report must be provided at each inspection detailing the condition of the vessel(s)
- Each vessel must be serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Records of servicing and inspection must be kept
- All members of staff must be fully trained in the operation of autoclaves prior to use.
Helpful link - HSE.GOV.UK PSSR 2000
Why we are just what you’re looking for!
- Conveniently arranged appointments to fit around your busy schedule
- Service reports provided are compliant with CQC standards
- We will remind you of annual/bi-annual routine servicing of your dental equipment to ensure your equipment servicing is up-to-date
- On-site training and advice to get the most from your equipment